Student Financial Services
My employer will reimburse my tuition. How can I get a receipt of payment for my classes?

Student Financial Services will produce a tuition receipt.  All requests must be initiated using the student_accounting@phsc.edu  When emailing your request, please be sure to include your name, student ID number and the semester you are requesting the Tuition Reimbursement receipt for.  Please keep in mind, PHSC will not process a tuition reimbursement receipt for a student until after the drop/add time frame.