Student Financial Services
After signing up for the Tuition Installment Plan (TIP), I dropped one of my classes. I am still making payments toward my TIP. How can I get my TIP agreement adjusted so that the automatic withdrawal out of my account will reflect the new amount?

You must contact Student Financial Services at 727-816-3432 to reduce your TIP balance.  Failure to notify Student Financial Services will result in your payments coming out as scheduled on your initial contract with Nelnet .